Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My password is not working and the phone will not allow the…

Customer Question
My password ***** *****...

My password ***** ***** working and the phone will not allow the passcode that Apple sends

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

iPhone 7 Plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Since I did the update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

It wiped out my updated credit card information so I can’t verify that because it has an off one

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any backup of your iPhone in iCloud or Computer? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and try doing reset on the iPhone which will erase all the data and the password. If you have a backup, we can restore the data and contact back to your iPhone.

iCloud
is that a total of 39 fee

We do have an option were we can take remote access on the computer. This is only an add on service and it is an optional plan, If you wish you can opt this service, The reason why I informing is it could eliminate on delayed response me and it increases our ability to resolve this issue. It is a less time consuming and less complicated because you can see what I am doing. While there is a fee of $39 for this, It is 100% refundable if I am unable to resolve your issue. Would you like for Remote access or manual trouble shooting?

No I think I will try the reset

That's Okay, Do you have any computer? The reason why I am asking is we need to connect the computer to the iPhone for restoring.