Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My boyfriend tried to download music from my computer to my…

Customer Question
My boyfriend tried to...

My boyfriend tried to download music from my computer to my iPhone.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Sorry I didn't finish I am not too good with computers He got somehow rid of ALL my pictures and contacts.I AM DEVASTATED PLEASE HELP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

JUSR HAPPENED 30 MINUTES AGO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I AM NOT SURE WHAT MY NEXT STEP IS .ALL I NEED IS YOUR EXPERTISE

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Cris, Mac Specialist replied 6 months ago
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Do you backup your iPhone to iCloud?

The clerk at AT&t told me I don't have to

Not sure why they would tell you that. If you lose your phone, it stop working or in this instance you are try to restore data that is no longer there. Then that what iCloud is intended for to backup your device so it can be restored when needed.

The only other thing could be that your Apple ID was wiped out your device. Go to Settings and at the top it should say your name and Apple ID. Can you check and see if that correct?

I have already paid some fees.No more charges

Like I said ignore phone and remote request.