Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

MY IPOD CONTINUES TO TELL ME THAT THE WRONG APPLE ID AND…

Customer Question
MY IPOD CONTINUES TO...

MY IPOD CONTINUES TO TELL ME THAT I AM PUTTING THE WRONG APPLE ID AND PASSWORD ***** AND IT IS MY IPOD .

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

ITS BEEN AWHILE , IT BRINGS UP A SIMILAR EMAIL ADDRESS BUT NOT MINE

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

NO

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?