Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot update my address and other information. IMac.

Customer Question
I cannot update my...

I cannot update my address and other information.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

IMac

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

10.12.6 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

I trie to update my account which has been inactive. I have moved from So.Cal to No. Cal and need to update.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?