Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a new iPad Pro and cannot use it to buy books on

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a new iPad Pro and cannot use it to buy books on ibook

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iBook? What about your iPad?

Pearl I'm right now on my old sys but I think iOS 11. I very tech challenged

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried with your iBook?

What keeps happening is they send me a verification code after I put in my password. Then the 6 numbers won't work. It says it fails

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Should I move over to my new device

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Cris, Mac Specialist replied 4 months ago
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you. Please give a moment to review your question and provide an answer.

**Please ignore request for remote and phone support they are automated through the website.***

Ok should I switch to the pro

I highly recommend instead of purchasing books through iBooks that you use Kindle instead. The Kindle app is free and can be downloaded onto your iPad from the App store.

With the Kindle app you can download the free app onto iPads, iPhones, Android smart phones and tablets as well as PC and Mac. When using iBooks it only works with Apple devices it is not cross platform.

The Kindle app contains all your books into your account. When you download the app on another device you have immediate access to your books as they are saved on your account on the cloud.

Let me know if this helps/answers your question. If you have any further questions let me know. Please take a moment to rate my service and submit at the top.

Thanks but, no

Like I had mentioned please ignore remote and phone support they are automated through the website without knowing the question.

Did you have any further questions for me?

Cris
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist