Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to reset my Apple ID and password. I'm not sure but…

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my Apple ID and password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I'm not sure but it has been over six months I know that probably longer

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I didn't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 7 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the make / model of your device?

Does it show a part of an email address?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

apple iPhone 6s from Sprint. it shows part of my old phone number

On your iPhone, please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears

- Then wait a bit, and let me know what it shows.

it shows the time and date

Swipe the screen or press the Home button, then what does it show next?

home screen and apps

Now, please go to where you want, where it asks for the Apple ID, then what does it show there?

asks for Apple ID and password

When / where does it ask for Apple ID?

Thank you. Do you have any email address?

Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Can you select the option "Don't have an Apple ID or forgot it?"

to all of them - my email is***@******.***

What's the make / model of your computer?

Your Apple ID is your @sbcglobal.net email address. Please open your email for a new email message from Apple with the instructions on how to reset your Apple ID password.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

How is it going?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.