Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

After using it all day, I started having voice overs this…

Customer Question
After using it all...

After using it all day, I started having voice overs this afternoon, screen goes black, and will not accept passcode or finger identification. I have hard turned off 5-6 times to no avail. I am pissed. Last time there was an update I had problems with it overheating. It is a 6S

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Ages ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I want this product that cost a fortune to work

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
Sorry to hear about your issue:(
Did you mean the voice over is on now and you are trying to turn it off?
Thank you
Vinod