Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't get my apple Id because I don't have any of the

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my apple Id because I don't have any of the phone numbers connect to it.Can I just get that one deleted and create a new one

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

The c;ound and i tunes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

2yrs

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don' remember the id or password

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 6 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Yes, if you cannot reset your Apple ID password ***** the security questions, or phone numbers or emails associated with the Apple ID, then yes you can create another Apple ID. I would recommend however that you do not yet delete the current Apple ID if you have any information, such as iPhone backups and photos, stored on iCloud. If you do not have any information stored in iCloud that you need to keep, then just click the link below to sign up for a new Apple ID:

click here

then follow the prompts to create your new Apple ID.

If you have questions about any of the steps just let me know.

Do you still need assistance?