Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Myu mother in law does not remember her passcode for her…

Customer Question
Second opinion] myu mother...

Second opinion] myu mother in law does not remember her passcode for her ipad. She has tried several 4 digit #s and the time in between tries has increased significantly. How do were recover the passcode or change it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

She got the ipad as a gift and turned it on a year ago. She is older and never uses it. Consequently, she put in a pass code (or someone else opened it for her) and now no one knows the passcode.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. I dont know anythibng about that

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?