Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Disabled for passcode how can I reset to use my I pad again…

Customer Question
Disabled for passcode...

Disabled for passcode how can I reset to use my I pad again without connecting to iTunes I can’t get into settings

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

This happened right after a software up date this is a ne iPad set up about 2months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes I did

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any backup of your iPad in iCloud or Computer? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and try doing reset on the iPad which will erase all the data and the password. If you have a backup, we can restore the data and contact back to your iPad.