Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cant create a new apple id, i dont know i think its 8, i…

Customer Question
Hello i cant create...

Hello i cant create a new apple id

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I dont know i think its 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I juts buy it yesterday in a pawshop

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any email address with yahoo or gmail or outlook? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead associated your email with the apple account.

Ok

Could you please tell me whether you want create apple ID using your Credit card information or without Credit card information?

I try both but nothing work

Let me help you in creating the apple ID for you.

I could see that *****@******.*** is already registered with the apple server. If you can't access the ID, we can reset the ID. Could you please tell me whether you have an access to the***@******.*** gmail account?

I have this account for my iPhone but I’m trying for my Mac but I can’t I don’t know what’s wrong

An email has been sent to your email address, *****@******.***. Follow the directions in the email to unlock your Apple ID and then sign in again.

Never mind you don’t understand me I can sign in in my iPhone with this email but the problem that I have it’s in my Mac computer when I try to sign it send me a text to go to www.apple.support. Something like that

Is it possible to check what is the exact error message you are getting when you tried to access in the Mac?

It’s not easy they send me a confirmation number to my iPhone to put the password ***** my Mac is not working with the password

We can tried to reset the password ***** security question, Please follow this steps and it will help you in resetting the password

1. You should be able to reset your password ***** the site: http://iforgot.apple.com/

2. Enter your Apple ID and click Continue.

3. If you can’t use your email address, another option you have available is to reset your password ***** answering the security questions you created when you setup your account.

4. Enter your Apple ID and click Continue.

-Select Answer security questions and click Continue.

-Set the birthday you used for the account and clicking Continue.

- Answer the security questions you picked when you set the account up.

5. If you answer these successfully, you should be able to reset your password ***** access your AppleID again.

* IF YOU FORGOT THE APPLE ID ITSELF: If you go to the above mentioned site you will see an option in the lower, middle of the page labeled “Forgot your Apple ID?”. If you click this, it will ask for some rather simple information that you should know as the owner of the account ( first name, last name, current email address plus the ability to enter additional email addresses if it has changed since you created the Apple ID).

6. Once you have the Apple ID and have reset the password, test out that it is working properly by signing into the Apple ID management site:

https://appleid.apple.com/ (under "Manage Your Apple account")

7. Once you have the ID and password, restart your iPhone and sign in.

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you

For assistance,contact iTunes
Support at
Www.apple.com/support/iTunes/ww/.
This message it’s in my screen

In this case I will opt-out and allow another expert to take over. Other experts will be able to see this question and the conversation which you had with me and they will be providing you a proper solution. Thank you for your patience.

Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!