Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I don't know my password. Ive changed my credit card. help.

Customer Question
I don't know my...

I don't know my password. Ive changed my credit card. help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Macbook air I don't know the os I am using the program that came with the computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

I didn't try to access apple for a long time (several months) I've just tried to access apple yesterday when my son tried to go to the ape store.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I cannot register my new visa card the previous card was cancelled

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?