Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have some pages out of a book I want to print, from a mac,

Customer Question
I have some pages...

I have some pages out of a book I want to print, from a mac, i did get kindle app.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I just loaded the app to the mac, and tried to copy a page to print, no print option on file.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I suppose not

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
If it takes that , lets do it!Kim
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 3 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?

Justin, no thanks-I am just looking for clear direction on how to print from a mac from a kindle book.Kim

This is what you are looking for.

LINK

When you are ready please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.

Can't find it? Here’s How.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius