Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't log into my Apple Mac as the keyboard is typing

Customer Question
HI I can't log...

HI I can't log into my Apple Mac as the keyboard is typing double digits when I try to put the password ***** I have restarted unplugged keyboard not working. What can I do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I changed my Apple ID a few weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Sorry not following what would I be resetting if I am trying to get into my Mac?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No nothing else

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!