Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I NEED TO CHANGE MY RESCUE EMAIL AND MY PASSWORD. A TIME AGO…

Customer Question
I NEED TO CHANGE...

I NEED TO CHANGE MY RESCUE EMAIL AND MY PASSWORD

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A LONG TIME AGO WHEN THEY SAY THEY WILL SEND IT TO MY EMAIL IT GOES TO A RESCUE EMAIL TDHAT NOT MIND

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

YES I DID AND THEY SEND TO A EMAIL I DONT HVE

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!