Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I use my ipad to make phone calls via skype there is an…

Customer Question
When I use my...

When I use my ipad to make phone calls via skype there is an echo which is heard by the person who I am calling

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Since purchase which was in the last year probably 2017

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!