Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone was locked last year for security reasons I was…

Customer Question
My phone was locked...

My phone was locked last year for security reasons I was using someone phone and they told me to waist 4 days now I am using my I pod if I can get help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't ember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I was chatting with Apple Mac agent lastnight

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Ok

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether your Iphone screen says, Disabled or asking for apple ID Password?

I don't wan be charged 39 dollars I just need that if u unlocked my phone
Disabled

Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

Do you have access to the phone number with ends with ‎(•••) •••-••45?

No I don't have
But I am using my iPod now

Can I have the phone number?

the same phone number I am using for my ipod
Did u get my answer

Can I have the phone number (•••) •••-••45?

Did u get the number

I was trying to reset the account but I was getting message stating Status information will be available in 3 days. At that time, we will send instructions to the phone number you provided. I cannot bypass this information. In this case I will opt-out and allow another expert to take over. Other experts will be able to see this question and the conversation which you had with me and they will be providing you a proper solution. Thank you for your patience.

Do I have to wait

If you wish you can wait, until the another expert reply with the answer and you will get a email notification.

I can't check my email be out I was using my phone and I can't check my email my computer
I don't know how to contact to you
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Mac Support Specialist: JJesus Perez Gonzale,
 replied 6 months ago
JJesus Perez Gonzale

Hi there, I am happy to continue to assist you where you have left off. Please let me know where you have left off and I will gladly continue to assist you.