Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can't sign in to my macbook pro. It doesn't accept my

Customer Question
Can't sign in to...

Can't sign in to my macbook pro. It doesn't accept my password. when I change my password ***** doesn't accept the new password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

This is a refurbished mac that I am setting up for the first time

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

II can't access the internet on my new mac. I have an older mac that I do have access to. Is the Apple online account at apple.com?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thatkyou.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Hello Josh,
Thanks for your message. My problem has been solved.