Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am beyond frustration. I have a new Mac. I have previously…

Customer Question
I am beyond frustration...

I am beyond frustration. I have a new Mac. I have previously installed my Office 365 and I have a key code. Now my code doesn't work and I don't know what to do

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Not sure. Where do I find that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I've been trying to access office for the past half hour.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I haven't been able to access Office 365 (Excel) since updates installed on my Mac about half an hour ago

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Did you purchase/renew Office 365 online or from a local vendor?

I don't want to use this service and I see my credit card has been charged $5 and $32. I want this reversed. I am contacting my credit card company to file a complaint. Is there a phone number I could use to straighten this out.

Refund requested.