Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Problems with I tunes. IPhone 7 plus. Just started they want…

Customer Question
Problems with I tunes ...

Problems with I tunes

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPhone 7 plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just started they want a password ***** I've tried all the passwords I use and they aren't right

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hello?

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the exact issue you are facing in the iTunes? Is it not syncing with your iPhone 7 plus?

No I already told you they want a password ***** I don't know it

Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

Where do I find it

Your Apple ID is normally your email address which is associated with apple.

Do you have any access to the aol account(*****@******.***)? The reason why I am asking is I will send instructions for resetting the apple ID to your email address.

I'm not sure about access

Can you please give a try to login to the AOL account by click the login link https://mail.aol.com/

Ok I logged in

An email has been sent to your email address,***@******.***. Follow the directions in the email to reset your password.

I did reset it

Now, Please check in your iTunes and login with your new password. Check if the new password ***** or not?

No it does not work

What is the error message you are getting?

Your Apple ID or password ***** *****

May I know whether you have done with the reset?