Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't find a list of field names available in Bento. Mac…

Customer Question
I can't find a...

I can't find a list of field names available in Bento

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Mac Pro High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac Pro? What have you tried so far?

After the last Mac OS update my Bento files had columns and fields missing and printed records in mirror image

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it, I think

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?