Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Just got a new iPad for Christmas and cannot get it set up.

Customer Question
Just got a new...

Just got a new iPad for Christmas and cannot get it set up

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I just got it and connected it to my MAC last week and I get message on the IPAD IPAD is disable connect to iTunes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a fee for this service

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Cris, Mac Specialist replied 6 months ago
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

What is the current status of your iPad?

IPAD disablef
Do not connect I wii try and figure it out price is too high

We need to do a remote connection. I can assist you with back and forth messaging.