Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Forgot Apple ID and password. November 2017. Not familiar…

Customer Question
Forgot Apple ID and...

Forgot Apple ID and password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

November 2017

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. Not familiar with that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

No thanks. I amdone