Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my Apple ID and am now locked out. Help. Several…

Customer Question
I forgot my Apple...

I forgot my Apple ID and am now locked out. Help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Several months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Can’t get on iMac. I tried too many times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This is enough, I’m on my iPad now

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!