Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to connect to skype. Today. To change password

Customer Question
Need to connect to...

Need to connect to skype

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

Today

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

To change password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you want to reset the password ***** your Skype so in this case please click on this link https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx and select appropriate option and then fill the details accordingly and then reset your password ***** Skype and please let me know if it works for you.