Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need help with my s6 iPhone. Phone is not functioning. Not…

Customer Question
Need help with my...

Need help with my s6 iPhone. Phone is not functioning

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Not sure it is a 6, can you tell me where I can get the answer to your question?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I don't have a mac the problem with my phone has been going on for about three weeks. I believe my problem could be the board or could be a software or hardware. I don't know the tech at apple store mentioned that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I am super frustrated and need help with my phone.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any flashing apple logo or the screen is completely black?

The screen is fine, it just freezes up I have to continue to press the off button.
no I don't agree with you request.
I want to terminate this and have my dollar amount refunding immediately
I will contact the BBB

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support