Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I use two screens and wanted to move the content on the

Customer Question
I use two screens...

I use two screens and wanted to move the content on the right screen to the left. I opened system preferences and moved the arrangements to relocate the screens next to each other. Now I am locked out of the left screen completely. I cannot move my cursor to the left screen at all

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A few weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What operating system are you using?