Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can not get on to apple music.My password does not work.Mt…

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get on to apple music.My password ***** not work.Mt birthday is ***** I need to cancel all identities and passwords and start over.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I tried the last couple of days

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes but it said my birthday is *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Guess not

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You will need to enter the same birthdate that you used when you set up the account.

To attempt to recover the Apple account again, go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Try reporting the account as compromised there.

If you are still unable to recover the account then you can set up a new one.

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating.

Pete.

--------------------