Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Ge my apple ID. Macbook air. Tried to change it a couple of…

Customer Question
Ge my apple ID ...

Ge my apple ID

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Macbook air

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

Tried to change it a couple of days ago and received a message to verify the change within 3 hour, b ut didn't receive that message on time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!