Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a new Google Home. I have subscribed to Google Play…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new Google Home. I have subscribed to Google Play Music. How do I get a song from that site into my library so that Google Home will play?

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Apple device?

I went to Wi-Fi and it is not showing

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

Fourth down is blinking often. Fifth light is blinking occasionally. Others are solid

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so thanks!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Cris, Mac Specialist replied 6 months ago
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Do you have the Google Home app installed on your smartphone?

Please ignore remote and phone call request they are automated through the website.

Did you still want assistance with your question?

I do have the app installed on my iPhone.

Open the app and tap on the 3 stacked line icon on the upper left. From the list tap on Music. Then select Google Music from the list.

Let me know if this answers your question.

Any luck?