Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cant find my original Apple ID and password. Irhave 3-4 year…

Customer Question
Cant find my original...

Cant find my original Apple ID and password

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Irhave 3-4 year old I Pad. I also have a 6plus I phone. It has been updated

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

3years or so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Cant get this non Apple computer to type all the answers

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?