Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to back up iPhone and The Apple Genius Bar wasn't able…

Customer Question
Need to back up...

Need to back up iPhone and The Apple Genius Bar wasn't able to help and said to call Apple Care

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

6s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Downloaded the 200gb iCloud and went through the process of backing it up to the cloud three times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That apple is replacing my phone once I get it backed up because it has issues

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Cris, Mac Specialist replied 7 months ago
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Does your phone turn on and boot up?

I don't understand how this works? I've paid for Apple care and would like to talk to someone.

This is not Applecare, you reached JustAnswer.com I am Apple expert that can assist you with your issues/questions.

Let me know if you would like to continue.

Apple care directed me here serious!
How do I cancel this account??

Cancelled.