Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It was stolen last night I filed a police report with

Customer Question
It was stolen last...

It was stolen last night I filed a police report with steubenville ohio police dept

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPhone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Cloud and I haven't gotten anywhere

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to figure out how to either find my phone or use my insurance to order a new one my parents gave it to me for Xmas and Iit was stolen last night at 9:35

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?