Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I bought a new computer and I want to connect my ipod and…

Customer Question
I bought a new...

I bought a new computer and I want to connect my ipod and really having trouble. I also changed my password ***** my ipod and my computer don't recognize it

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

I down loaded the latest version twice and still cant get on

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Reboot?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just connect me please

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?