Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

IPhone says iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes, using…

IPhone says iPhone is...

IPhone says iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes, using husbands iPad, do know how to sync

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

8se

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It's my iPhone that won't work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

IPhone says disabled,go to iTunes

1/1/2018
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
iPhone disabled,cannot use phone, using iPad to recover phone with it
Can't use my iPhone, says it is disabled go to iTunes. Using an iPad to help
Do not know how to sync

Click this link on your computer to connect remotely. Please do not try this on your iOS or Android device. It will not work.

Once on the site DO NOT close the Join Session Popup

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App