Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Our Mac Pro password needs to be replaced. This is a new…

Customer Question
Our Mac Pro password...

Our Mac Pro password ***** to be replaced.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

This is a new computer. After we got it started, we lost the password. Went to Geek Squad, and they said you had to do it.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. I don't know what I'm doing. 84 years old, and new to this. Can you call me,(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. The geek squad said someone else in Minneapolis had the same email.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?