Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my pass word. I notified apple five or six days…

Customer Question
I forgot my pass...

I forgot my pass word. I notified apple five or six days ago , they were supposed to let me know in four days how to get my password ***** what up?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I got my pass word a couple of weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No they locked up my telephone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?