Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cannot get iPad to backup info. Do you mean AOL. I have had…

Customer Question
Cannot get iPad to...

Cannot get iPad to backup info

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Do you mean AOL.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I have had iPad only a month and it tells me to back it up. I am sure on WiFi and it is off and plugged in. What else can I do.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?

7

Where are you trying to backup the iPad's info?

All backup info. This is rediculous. I was to have a 30min free help and I am not going to pay anything so cancel me out. I will figure something myself.

Done.

Still iPad is not backing up. I turn off make sure connected to WiFi and plugged in and every it says it needs backup. ???

Do you have enough storage in iCloud?

I assume so. IPad new and was set up at Apple store. It always tells me it has not been backed for weeks.