Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do you set your applied password. IPhone 6plus. Password…

Customer Question
How do you set...

How do you set your applied password

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPhone 6plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Password ***** Apple ID was never set up when I got my phone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?