Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iphone 8 is locked. I set it up with thumbprint a few…

Customer Question
My iphone 8 is...

My iphone 8 is locked. I set it up with thumbprint a few days ago. it worked for a few days, the locked me out. I was on the phone with apple yesterday and the support tech tried to unlock through iTunes but was unable because the password ***** not allow me in. I checked this morning and found that it was the correct password. can you help?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

The apple password ***** few weeks ago and reset yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing that I know

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?