Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Will not charge. IPad Pro. Since Dec 26 when I picked it up…

Customer Question
Will not charge Technician's...

Will not charge

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad Pro.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Since Dec 26 when I picked it up from Best Buy as I had the screen replaced. I’ve tried to change the charging cord, electric outlet. I used the iPad cord to charge my iPhone and it worked

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I bought my iPad in Canada and am in US.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?

7.

Have you tried other chargers?

nvm. i see you have.

Has it been unable to charge since the repaid at Best Buy?

I didn’t notice. Sorry. I also was asking about streaming tv at Best Buy and they advised to get ‘unlocator.com’. So I was trying to set that up on my iPad.
In the instructions it talked about a dns input ‘185.37.37.37,185.37.37.185’ so I thought I followed the instructions to set it up. That’s when I noticed it wasn’t holding a charge.
Since my iPad won’t turn on, it just shows the battery outline I can’t check it out

Ok, but the charging issue. Was it charging post best buy? If it wasn't best buy need to fix what they broke. Ok?

Ok. I have been trying to connect but US Best Buy doesn’t support Canada Best Buy. I’ll call the store in Canada tomorrow. Thanks for your advice. Happy New Years.

Have Happy New Year

When you are ready please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.

Can't find it? Here’s How.

AA

Can't find it? Here’s How.