Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an IPhone 5C. I need to reactivate it. It is asking…

Customer Question
I have an IPhone...

I have an IPhone 5C. I need to reactivate it. It is asking for the password ********@******.***. This is an old work email and I don't remember the password ***** do I have any way to get that password. What can I do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

This morning.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

The phone won't let me get into anything.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?
7

You can reset the Apple ID password ***** this guide:

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Once done you should be able to sign in.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

Please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.

Can't find it? Here’s How.