Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Reset password for ipad. Reset password for ipad. Reset Id…

Customer Question
Reset password ***** ipad ...

Reset password ***** ipad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Reset password ***** ipad

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Reset Id and password

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with resetting the ipad password?