Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Actually, it's my iPhone. I tried to update iTunes and my…

Customer Question
Actually, it's my iPhone...

Actually, it's my iPhone. I tried to update iTunes and my phone froze. Now, it is locked and I don't know the activation code. I know I wrote it down and it's safe in the house somewhere. Just can't find it. Help, please.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Okay, okay.,.,.the home button is the little round one on the bottom. Where is the sleep/wake button. (don't judge)

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Once done you should be able to sign in.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

Please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.

Can't find it? Here’s How.