Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My lorex flir secure app on my I phone usually allows me to…

Customer Question
My lorex flir secure...

My lorex flir secure app on my I phone usually allows me to see my camaras on my I phone 6 but when I open the app on the phone it says Could not reach server

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your software?

I am home and the system is working like I can look at the moniter and see all the 8 screens

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Well a few weeks ago and I did not try and look at the camaras until now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I am here waiting now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?

7 but I was expecting you to call me on the phone and be a Lorex Flir expert

Have you tried deleting the app and downloading it again?

No I want a refund and to get off the line with you

Sure. Submitting now.