Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It’s saying I need to enter the Apple ID and password to…

Customer Question
It’s saying I need...

It’s saying I need to enter the Apple ID and password ***** activate the phone but I don’t know it cause I bought it off someone and they can’t remember the password ***** the owner has the find my iPhone linked to it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I didn’t change it cause I didn’t set it up someone else did but the don’t know it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No but when I get on the phone it goes straight to the activation lock screen for me to type in a Apple ID and password ***** I don’t know it since I bought it off someone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?