Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to change my Apple ID. Sorry my Apple ID is fine I…

Customer Question
I want to change...

I want to change my Apple ID

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Sorry my Apple ID is fine I need to change my google id

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

A terrible non techie don't know where to find it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with Apple id or Google id?

Iam trying to load a new google assistant device and I find it very confusing because I do not seem to be able to find my google id because I have forgotten it...halp !!
I want to add the device to my ipad and an stuck because it wont let me in because I dont remember th id

i can remote connect on a computer and not on ipad let me know if you have a computer so that i can send you the remote link

Can i call you

i can call you but you need to let me know if you have a computer handy so that i can walk you through to reset your apple id

Please reply soon as the remote assistance offer will be expired.