Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I PHONE UPDATES HAVE LOCKED MY WI-FI, AND WILL NOT LET ME…

Customer Question
I PHONE UPDATES...

I PHONE UPDATES HAVE LOCKED MY WI-FI, AND WILL NOT LET ME PUT IN MY WI-FI PASSWORD *****

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

LAST NIGHT.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

YES

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?

Mac Support Specialist: Richard Freese, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Richard Freese
Richard Freese, Mac Enthusiast

Good morning and Happy New Year. Are you still having issues with your iPhone? I can help but there is no way currently to remote access your iPhone. I can access a PC or Mac with iTunes installed and work to get your phone operating again. Let me know if need assistance. I will remain available in this chat.

Hi! It appears Richard has reached out to you, but you have not responded. Are you still in need of help?