Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone tried to update last night, when I tried stopping…

Customer Question
My iPhone tried to...

My iPhone tried to update last night, when I tried stopping it. my phone went into a locked mode. all it will do is turn off and when on the apple is on the screen. total of 16 hours now. with this apple on my screen

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Password ***** what

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

That is why I am asking you, att was unable to trouble shoot and fix the problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I want this phone fixed

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?

7

Do you have a computer you can plug your phone into?