Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have forgotten my Apple ID and password used to set up my…

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my Apple ID and password ***** to set up my iPad.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A friend set it up for me.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I do this

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Getting back online will be most helpful.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?